Casa Xelaju Family Package
Casa Xelaju immersion program offers special packages for families wishing to share the same teacher during their studies in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala.
Please keep in mind that in order to share the same teacher, members have to have the same Spanish level. The registration fee for families of two or more is $100.00.
Tuition Per Person
US$ 225.00 per week + registration fee and US$ 55.00 homestay (per person)
US$235.00 per week + registration fee and US$55.00 homestay (per person)
US$ 275.00 per week + registration fee and US$ 55.00 homestay (per person)
US$ 285.00 per week + registration fee and US$ 55.00 homestay (per person)
US$ 325.00 per week + registration fee and US$ 55.00 homestay (per person)
US$ 335.00 per week + registration fee and US$ 55.00 homestay (per person)
|*Low season runs from the 3rd week of August to the 3rd week of May.
**High season runs from the 3rd week of May through the 2nd week of August.
– 5 hours of instruction, 5 days a week,
– approximately three/four activities weekly,
– homestay with a Guatemala family, 3 meals daily except Sundays, and own bedroom.
– free unlimited internet access (wireless internet available as well)
– Round tables and guides fees,
– free organic coffee, tea, and bread during break time every day,
– free access to the school’s library
(over 1000 books and video library with over 200 videos/DVDs and educational movies).
Laundry services and weaving lessons are available for an additional fee.
Tuition does not cover ground transportation, hotels, and meals during local field trips or excursions and material for cooking lessons. However, you do not have to pay for the meal.
NOTE: For the Specialized Courses, K’iche’ and Latin America literature courses add an extra US10.00 per week
Students can begin their studies at CX on any Monday. However, CX recommends that reservations be made at least two weeks ahead of time or sooner for January and the summer months.
To reserve a place at CX:
- please complete the application form
- send a US $50.00 registration fee that does not go towards your tuition (non-refundable, good for seven years) to our office in Minneapolis, MN.
- + US $30.00 deposit for each week you plan on attending in the summer (the US $20.00 deposit per week for other months).
The remainder of your tuition may be paid upon arrival with a bank check, money order or travelers check. No deposit will be refunded for cancellations made within two weeks of your departure from your country.
REFUND POLICY FOR CANCELING CLASSES:
If you decide to cancel any amount of the time you signed up to study at CX, you will be expected to pay for it. WE GIVE A 50% REFUND FOR TIME CANCELED.
If you do not arrive on the day you tell us, and your teacher is left waiting, you will be charged accordingly. You might be able to make up the days with your teacher when you arrive.
Follow us on Facebook